2008/09 Undergraduate Module Catalogue
Due to the ongoing Covid-19 situation, module teaching, timetabling and assessment information is being kept under review. Further information can be found on our Module Enrolment and Covid-19 Arrangements statement.
The Programme and Module Catalogues are published on a set date each year, in advance of the upcoming academic term. View catalogue publication dates.
This Catalogue provides general information relating to all undergraduate modules running in academic year 2008/09. It describes the objectives, syllabus, teaching methods and assessment for each module.
The search facility below allows you to view all modules for an individual school or for a given subject, to search for modules by exact module code, keyword(s) from the module title and to search for elective modules only. Incoming Study Abroad/Exchange students can also search for modules that are available to them.
- Information to help you understand and choose electives
- Information to help incoming Study Abroad/Exchange students find suitable modules to study at Leeds
Change Academic Year
Browse Other Catalogues
- Undergraduate module catalogue
- Taught Postgraduate module catalogue
- Undergraduate programme catalogue
- Taught Postgraduate programme catalogue
Errors, omissions, failed links etc should be notified to the Catalogue Team.PROD