2019/20 Taught Postgraduate Module Catalogue
The Programme and Module Catalogues are published on a set date each year, in advance of the upcoming academic term. View catalogue publication dates.
This Catalogue provides general information relating to all taught postgraduate modules running in academic year 2019/20. It describes the objectives, syllabus, teaching methods and assessment for each module.
The search facility below allows you to view all modules for an individual school or for a given subject, to search for modules by exact module code, keyword(s) from the module title and to search for elective modules only. Incoming Study Abroad/Exchange students can also search for modules that are available to them.
- Information to help you understand and choose electives
- Information to help incoming Study Abroad/Exchange students find suitable modules to study at Leeds
Change Academic Year
Browse Other Catalogues
- Undergraduate module catalogue
- Taught Postgraduate module catalogue
- Undergraduate programme catalogue
- Taught Postgraduate programme catalogue
Errors, omissions, failed links etc should be notified to the Catalogue Team.PROD